Paying with PayPal
- PayPal is the preferred payment method for most buyers and sellers. PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account. However, you should first check that the seller offers PayPal as a payment method for their listing.
- When you select PayPal as the payment method, you go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment. If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can sign up for an account. At PayPal, you can choose how you would like to fund your PayPal payment (for example, using a checking account, credit card, or PayPal balance) and then send the payment. If you use PayPal, the seller may require a confirmed shipping address.
- Payment is traceable. You can track the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Is immediate and convenient. You pay directly from the item listing page and payment is deposited directly into the seller's account.
- Does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). Sellers don't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
- Offers PayPal Buyer Protection on qualifying items - up to $1,000 in free coverage. Additional limited protection is offered through PayPal's Money Back Guarantee.
MDLimousineService® PayPal account